Total Care Plumbing – We are here to serve your commercial and residential plumbing needs.
We can repair or install a new water heater for you today!
Water Heater Repair and Installation Northwest Chicago
If you need a new hot water heater we will be happy to install it for you. Often times your hot water heater may need a little TLC. We will give you a free estimate and let you know what your best course of action is.
Common Water Heater Repairs
Over time, your water heater will experience wear and tear, needing repairs. Here are some of the most common water heater repairs we perform:
- Thermostat issues - The thermostat is the component that tells the heater when to heat the water. If the thermostat is malfunctioning, you could be left without hot water or have water that is too hot. Either way, for thermostat issues a professional needs to be called.
- Electrical problems - As technology in water heaters advance, there could be an influx of electrical problems with the heaters.
- Leaking pipes - As the unit ages, leaks can begin to pop up warranting a repair from KB Complete.
- Tank draining
- Replacement of the sacrificial anode
- Replacement or repositioning of the gas thermocouple
- Thermostat adjustment
- Electrical repairs
Get you water heater looked at if you see any of these symptoms:
- Running out of hot water
- Brown or rusty colored water
- Foul rotten egg odors
- Rumbling, squealing, or popping noises
- Water leaks from heater